Thursday, March 10, 2022

Day 479

 

Again I’m back after a long gap. This time I won’t say that I’ll be on time and punctual. Actually, sometimes, our control over ourselves or the environment or our action. When I was in school, then I have read an English proverb, “Man proposes and God disposes.” Well, I think this proverb has a very high accuracy and impact upon my blog writing. Whenever I have decided to write the blog with continuous ideas with daily posts then something had happened which had forced me to come on back foot for few months or couple of years. Same thing happened this time also.

It’s not like I was very busy in my professional life. For the last seven or eight months, I don’t have any professional life. I quit my last company and I didn’t have any regret for that. Circumstances were such that it was clear indication for me that I won’t be there for a long time. Or you can say that I was destined to work in that company for that time period only. Well, I say that whatever is fixed to happen at certain point of time then that thing will happen at that point of time. It can’t be resisted or stopped. I believe that everything is predetermined by the supreme authority. For me, supreme authority means God.

Actually, I think that there is some power beyond the limits of human thinking and beyond nature. It can be called as super power or supernatural power. But the power is there. That’s why we believe in God because we think that this power is beyond everything. There are many things in this world which are beyond any scientific explanations. This proves that there is a power beyond science. I’m not criticising science here. I’m just saying that there is some spiritual power in this world. Science has evolved a lot with the passage of time. But since human race has started living in community, it has prayed to the supreme power as God.

But these days, the fight has intensified that my God is superior to your God. This thought is creating imbalance in the world. It’s not like there weren’t fights or wars between two persons, two groups, two communities or two countries since human race has started living in community. But this war of my God versus your God is something which is more dangerous than any epidemic. You can cure any disease or epidemic with the help of science and technology but you can’t cure any thought which brings destruction only.

There are several inventions in science and technology which are blessings for the entire human race. I can’t deny that. But there are few inventions too which are like curse for the entire human race. Well, I think it depends on the intention of the people using some particular technology whether it’s a cure or it’s a blessing. Let’s take example of nuclear energy. The concept of the nuclear fusion depends on whether it’s a controlled one and is used for power generation to solve the electricity generation, or for fuelling naval ships and submarines or for medical remedies. Same nuclear fusion can be uncontrolled which can trigger a nuclear warhead being mounted on a missile which can be used against the opposition country during a war. Likewise there are many inventions in the science and technology which can be used either for the humanity or against the humanity.

Anyway, it’s good to write something again after a long time. Let’s hope that this time I’m regular with my posts. Even I want to have the same thing. But unfortunately I have failed in doing so. But this time I’m wishing that I get some success.

 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...