Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 458


    What to write now? I know that everyone is fed up with the news of corona virus round the clock. Every one of us is locked down to stop the transmission of the corona virus and everyone is watching the news of corona virus on their televisions. Do and don’ts are often being telecasted on the televisions. So, the main question is about the topic.
    Actually, lockdown is causing some effect on my mind. Every time I used to think that whenever I’ll get time then I’ll definitely write on any topic. But now when I’m having the time then I don’t have the topic to write. This happens with all of us. We always think that when we will have time or one day or someday, I’ll do this and that. But when the time comes then we aren’t able to do anything.  
   Well, one thing is beyond my thinking capacity. The incidence at Nizamuddin has really made me angry. In the time, when the entire nation is under lockdown then why were so many people living together at Nizamuddin? Many of them were found to be Corona virus positive. Were they using Nizamuddin as their secret breeding point to spread more corona virus in the country? Why the administration didn’t took sufficient action against them? Why weren’t police allowed to use their baton to empty that place? Why those people were spitting from the bus when they were taken to the hospital for test? What will government do now? What legal action will be taken against them? What actions are being taken to stop the effect of this jamat from spreading the corona virus in the country?
    These questions are making me worried and angry. I wish that there won’t be any political blaming over this. This case should be handled with strictness. Being secular doesn’t means that due to one religion the lives of innocent people of other religions should be put at risk. Right now, all the so called intellectuals and secularists are silent because the jamat is of Muslim origin. If it would have been of any religion then all the news channels would have been burning with many facts and figures. But all the logic of those so called intellectuals and secularists journalists has vanished in thin air. It’s surprising for me. I think they must be waiting for the order from their bosses. Then they will divert the topic in such a way that all the things will be under benefit of doubt and people will forget the incidence very soon.
    Well, this is the thing which is most disturbing for the country. When it’s time to unite against the common enemy of the nation, few people are making fun of it and are violating all the norms which are for the benefit of the society and nation. I wish that these people should be treated accordingly and should be treated as violators of the law and should be treated according to the law.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...