Friday, March 1, 2019

Day 445


I know that I’m absent since my last post on Monday. Well, I was busy in some work but writing post wasn’t out of my mind. I won’t describe my work or the things which I have done in these four days as the reason behind my absent. Its not like that. I think I can’t do that. I’m not here to justify my absence for the last four days because you haven’t minded my absent and as if you do care.
But I’m proud of my brothers in Indian air force who had done heroic act in the early morning on 26 February. Indeed, it was work of brave heart person. I salute them for the work which they have done. They not only destroyed the training camps of terrorist organisations but they have swiped a breed of terrorists being trained against India. Many people think that PoK is a part owned by Pakistan. But I think they don’t know the meaning of PoK. PoK stands for Pakistan occupied Kashmir. This means that it’s a part of Kashmir which is illegally occupied by Pakistan and that part of Kashmir belongs to India only. Unfortunately, no Indian government could take that part of Kashmir back from Pakistan. So, this general misconception is making Pakistan think that that part of Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. But it belongs to India only.
See the irony of nature that the PoK is legally part of Indian state Kashmir but Pakistan has just not occupied it but has turned it into the training ground for terrorists to be used against India and to disturb the normal life of Kashmiri people. I think the surgical attack done by Indian air force is a nice act to break the back bone of Pakistani agencies to make them realise that no more terrorist camps are welcome. Unfortunately, we have one of our brave hearts being taken by Pakistani government and they are trying to blackmail India. But they are forgetting that Abhinandan is a brave heart and a real soldier. The footage issued by the Pakistani media is showing that Abhinandan is having tea and he is talking freely. There are sign of beaten up but still he is safe and sound. He is answering the questions been asked. But he won’t disclose anything because he knows that a soldier never gives up in any situation and a soldier defends his country in every situation.
Pakistani government isn’t doing any unusual thing in returning Abhinandan back to India. If Imran Khan really wants to have peace talk with India then he should surrender all the terrorist sought by the Indian government and Imran Khan has to order that all the terrorist groups to be blown up. But he can’t do that. The entire world knows that Pakistan is heaven for all the terrorists in the world. Even Osama Bin Laden was shot dead in Pakistan after getting confirmed news about his hideout in Pakistan. That time Pakistani government couldn’t speak a single word about how Laden came in Pakistan and was living in a mansion there.
Time has come for the Indian government to trace down all the terrorist leaders like Hafeez Syed and Masood Azhar and to have another air strike to the hideouts of the terrorists like them. Indian government don’t have any thing to do with the Pakistani civilians. So, I request Mr Narendra Modi to have an operation which American government did to hunt down Osama Bin Laden. I’m sure that Pakistani government won’t be able to defend them because Pakistani government has always said that Pakistan never give shelter to terrorist. So, it’s the perfect time to have the strike on all anti India forces staying in Pakistan. Let the message be clear that no anti India organisation can be safe in the world even if its hiding in Pakistan also. After ages, or let me rephrase myself that, for the first time, India has got a brave leader who isn’t going to leave any terrorist leader alive.
This isn’t a retreat of the martyrs of Pulwama attack. If it is then we want the retreat for all those martyrs who have died in the last 30 years in Kashmir valley. Every terrorist responsible for the coward attacks has to be send to hell by the Indian armed forces. Its true that when Mr Modi said that full freedom has been given to the Indian army then Pakistan and the terrorists organisation were ready for any ground attack. But the way Indian air force strike them was out of their imagination. In retaliation of that Pakistani air force tried to attack Indian side but they were so afraid of crossing even LoC and they ran away cowardly.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...