Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 414



Well, it has been almost a month since I wrote my last blog. It happened due to my professional and personal commitments as well as due to festive mood. I would like to wish you a belated Happy Dusshara. I know that it’s my fault that I haven’t written a single word but as I told you that I was extremely busy. On few occasions, I have tried to write but I wasn’t successful. Actually, in the past one month, I have gone through various frustrating situations which have leaded me down.
On every front, I have seen failure only. I tried a lot to come up to expectations of everybody but I wasn’t successful. The failure leads me to more disappointment and frustration along with irritation. Even today, I’m having pressure on me. But I’m trying my best to overcome every problem with suitable solution. Actually, this is a very tough time for me and I’m trying to come out of it. Failure is giving me a lesson that in downfall nobody trusts you.  
Well, that’s another thing. It also happened that I sat to write but wasn’t having anything to write. There have been few things which have stopped me from writing further. I don’t know what that was. I don’t what happens to me when I sat to write but couldn’t write. But today I didn’t want to skip writing. A long time has passed which is creating dissatisfaction in me. Actually I felt that when I’m not writing then I’m missing something.
Well, writing extempore like this also continues my writing feeling. Actually, it gives me a sense of creativity. This creativity leads to satisfaction whenever I see my blog. Whenever I see gap in writing then I feel dissatisfaction. Now I’ll try to be continuing in writing.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...