Sometimes, I feel confused. Right now, I’m
in the confused state. Tomorrow, I’m going to have a test in my college. I’m studying
but I’m unable to concentrate. After reading couple of pages, I’m feeling
distracted. Abstract thoughts are coming in my minds which are becoming hurdle
in studying. Don't know what to do now? I thought that you people might have
solution to my problem. If you people are having any solution then do write it.
This is the case with me whenever I sit to study. I need to concentrate. But how
to do this is the main problem. That’s why I’m asking you people to help me out
in this. I know that I’m not getting comments on my previous posts but today I’m
not going to complaint about that. I know that my complaints are also not
working. So, today I need your suggestions about how improve my concentration.
Thursday, 22 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 526
I know there has been a gap since my last post. A lot of events happened during this gap. I got a lot of topics to write on. But choosing ...
-
The attacks on the Indians in Australia are increasing daily. All the newspaper and news channels are showing the photos and footages of the...
-
Heartiest congratulations and well wishes to all my readers on the occasion of 63 rd Republic Day of Indian Republic. 62 years ago, on 26 ...
-
Well today, I have got a beautiful experience to share with you people. It happened with me on December 26, 2011. It was one of the most me...
1 comment:
i think u should do meditation..that will increase ur concentration power...mrinmoy
Post a Comment