Well, I wrote my last post on 4th December. I took a break of one day to watch the test match between
Sunday, 6 December 2009
Day 157
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 526
I know there has been a gap since my last post. A lot of events happened during this gap. I got a lot of topics to write on. But choosing ...
-
The attacks on the Indians in Australia are increasing daily. All the newspaper and news channels are showing the photos and footages of the...
-
My dear friend, Mrinmoy, thank you for your valuable comment. When I saw your comment I couldn’t express my happiness in words. It’s a feel...
-
On February 10, 2010, I wrote about saving tigers. The campaign is still on to save the tigers. I don’t want to write over it again. But I h...
No comments:
Post a Comment