1. जब हम पास ना होंगे तो हमे याद करोगे।
जब आँखे होंगी नम तो उन्हें पोछने के लिए हम ना होंगे।
2. हम ना होंगे तो हमारी यादे होंगी।
जब चले जायेंगे तेरी महफिल से तो हमारी ही बाते होंगी।
3. मेरे बिना होंगी तेरी महफिल सुनी सुनी सी तब तुम्हे याद आयेंगे हम।
तब शायद तेरे बुलावे पे ना आयेंगे हम।
4. तेरी यादो के सहारे कट जायेगी यह जिन्दगी हमारी अब।
याद करोगी तुम भी हमे लेकिन तुम्हारे पास न होंगे हम तब।
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 526
I know there has been a gap since my last post. A lot of events happened during this gap. I got a lot of topics to write on. But choosing ...
-
The attacks on the Indians in Australia are increasing daily. All the newspaper and news channels are showing the photos and footages of the...
-
My dear friend, Mrinmoy, thank you for your valuable comment. When I saw your comment I couldn’t express my happiness in words. It’s a feel...
-
On February 10, 2010, I wrote about saving tigers. The campaign is still on to save the tigers. I don’t want to write over it again. But I h...
No comments:
Post a Comment